Friday, March 27, 2009

03-28-09 First Step

Knowing What you want is the First step to getting it.
Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
Hope everyone had a good weekend. The weather was just beautiful yesterday, so maybe some of you got out for a walk. I went to the gym yesterday morning and did 65 minutes on that elliptical. Can we say, ''Joan needed a nap that afternoon" :>)
The above quote just fits into so many things in our lives, but for me it was with this decision I've been kicking around in my head since I got under the 200 pound mark. I've not even said a thing to Bob about this, so my W.W. family here is the first to hear about what has been rambling around in Joan's head. Oh Lord, that could be scary couldn't it.
I have set my goal weight for 180, but now I've been thinking, maybe I should go for 170, that way I would have lost 102 pounds on Weight Watchers alone, AND, I could write my name under the 100 pounds lost list. As of Saturday I am only 12.4 pounds from my goal of 180. So I've been thinking about this and when I saw the quote I realized, ''I have to know what I want". I've taken the first step already, that is how I got below the 200 pound mark.
This is how I get to the gym each morning before 5 a.m., I make the first step. Whether it is looking for a new job or even trying out a new recipe, we have to make that first step. So today, make that First Step in the right direction. Remember steps count as ACTIVITY.
Wishing everyone a great day,
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment