Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Saturday.....after weight watchers

 
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:36 AM
Subject: Saturday.....after weight watchers

Good morning after our Weight Watchers Meeting. 
 
Want to welcome Becky, Sharilynn (and I really hope I have your first name correct),Martha, Julie, (I added you myself), and Toni.  Our new victims to our daily support system.
 
Melvyn, Cara, Edi, Kathie, Jackie, so sorry that you all missed today, due to it was a milestone for me.  I am now finally and officially under 200 pounds.  199.4, that is under 200 pounds no matter how you look at it.
 
We, and my weight watchers Girlfriend, figured it up and its been 39 years since I was under the 200 pound mark.  The date June 8, 1970, and I was there only for about 10 minutes.  That was the year, and day I graduated from High School.
 
When I set my own personal goal of just getting to the 200 pound mark, I really never thought it would happen, and yes, its taken a long time, BUT, I never gave up, I never stopped going to the meeting, even at times cheating on Toni and taking in a different meeting, which by the way, in no way do they meet the standards of our 8 a.m. Saturday morning group.
 
Now you all knew or at least should have known this would be a very lengthy e-mail this morning, but hey, I have to celebrate, and no way am I celebrating with food, so I celebrate with all of you, due to you ALL, have helped to get me to that number I never thought I would see, ever.  Get this, I'm only 19 pounds from a real life goal.  I CAN DO THIS!!! I WILL DO THIS, and we have wonderful role models in our lifetime members, Dana, Becky, Rhonda, Martha, Julie & of course our Toni.  NOw if I missed any lifetimers, forgive me, BUT, let me know. 
 
199.4, color me very happy.
 
Love to all, and thanks for seeing me through this first of many new things to happen.
 
Joan aka, ''the wild coach" :>)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment