Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Thursday

 
 
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:35 AM
Subject: Thursday

SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL, FAILURE IS NOT FATAL:
IT IS THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE THAT COUNTS.  Winston Churchill
 
Good Morning My Weight Watcher Friends,
 
I want to welcome two newbies we have with us, Jackie & Kathy.  Welcome, Welcome.
 
I saw this quote a while back and just last night realized, ''man, does this ever fit the most of us".  The part that hits me the most is ''the courage to continue".  This does take courage, to have fallen off so badly that I (in the past) have gained all my weight lost, plus any extra that no one else was using at that time.  Courage, we get right back up, we show up for our meeting, and we get right back to tracking, exercising, measuring,and doing whatever it takes to get us to that final goal.
 
I still say we need weekly or even daily goals.  It might be for today, I will measure out that cereal instead of just dumping it in the mixing bowl and telling myself, oh yeah, that looks like a cup.  Whatever it is that you, me, we need to work on, make it a goal.  Then the reward could possible be just a few minutes of ''you'' time.
 
Today's Thursday, only two days until we weigh in.  Good luck all, and welcome to Jackie and Cathy, hope you enjoy being part of this family.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment