Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Monday

 
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 5:31 AM
Subject: Monday

Good Morning All,
 
For some of us today will be the beginning of our new week.  In the past few weeks I have learned if I allow myself to not be accountable on Saturday and Sunday, then it falls right in to Monday through Friday.  So for me these past few weeks, I have not been allowing myself any ''free'' time.  I want to see my goal this year and I want it badly.  Some of you are already lifetime's, and I have heard so many times ''it is harder to keep it off than it was to lose it in the first place".  I know this has to be true, but just to be able to say, ''I am a Weight Watchers Lifetimer", now that is a goal I am after.
 
Isn't it true, that anything worth having takes hard work.  Just look you've had to work hard for your families, your home, your career, so shouldn't our health be just as important.  I love to see the numbers going down on the scale, BUT, I ask love knowing I'm actually doing things that are good for my body and state of mind.
 
Thought for today:
We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success.
Henry David Thoreau
 
Today maybe your beginning of the week, if that is the case, let us make this the best beginning of the week we can have.  Why?  WE ARE WORTH THE EFFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Have a great day.
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment