Friday, March 27, 2009

No Fear (03-20-09)

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
I want to begin today by wishing Rhonda, Cara & Michelle luck with the walk tomorrow. We know you ladies are going to do just great, and we expect to hear the final results.
Edi will be gone this weekend as well, so Edi wherever you will be hope you have a good time.
You are only limited by your own fears and inaction.
How many of us were afraid to walk into yet another Weight Watcher meeting? Let me see the hands raising. For me I don't think it was as much fear as it was, ''well, here I go again trying something that I know is NOT going to work, blah, blah". I bet we all have at one time or another time felt this way. Some may call it dread instead of fear. That was what I always thought it was, ''just dread", but now I realize it was fear. The fear of failing yet one more time.
I lacked the "action" that it takes to achieve what I really want the outcome to be. Since the first of the year I have applied ''action", tracking, lots of activity and always asking myself ''do I really need that extra bite"? The result since January is I've lost as of last Saturday 16.2 pounds. Cara, I told you wrong last night, it was not 22 pounds. I'll take 16 pounds gone. I now know that I am going to see my goal weight of 180, there is no maybe, ifs, ands or buts about it, THERE IS NO FEAR, I am going to be there, and I have our lifetime members, here to help me alone the way, as well as the FUTURE LIFETIMES. No Fear, lots of Action!!!!!!!!!
See most of you tomorrow....SEE U LIGHTER,
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment