Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Sunday.....brand spankin' new week

 
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 6:26 AM
Subject: Sunday.....brand spankin' new week

Good Sunday Morning All,
 
Today begins a brand new week, and I want to challenge each one of us to do all those things we know we should be doing anyway to be successful.
 
1. We want to have a plan.
2. We want to do our tracking (I know, sounds like a broken record)
3. Try something different this week.  It could be a different food, or when exercising, just push yourself a bit more.
4. DO NOT, NEVER, ITS JUST NOT ALLOWED TO BEAT YOURSELF UP.
5. If you are having a good week share it, due to you never ever know just who might need that extra motivation.
 
Today I plan to get myself back to the gym.  Today, I plan to eat on plan, do my tracking and work hard, but to be patient watching those last 19 pounds leaving my body.
 
Wishing everyone a great Sunday, and just remember, WE CAN DO THIS, AND WE ARE WORTH THE EFFORT.
 
Hugs to all,
Joan
 
p.s. I did hear from Edi, she is in AZ, and sounds like she is have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment