Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gooooooddddd Morning W.W.F.F. (Weight Watcher Friends Forever),
First off, Toni we missed you, but Jennifer did a good job. You know how hard we are to control on Saturday morning, AND, your eardrums were spared my screaming........I PASSED THE 190'S AND WENT RIGHT TO 189.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa B. we missed you as well and I rented your chair on the second row out to Jana this morning, :>).
We have three new ladies here for our daily e-mails. Welcome, Joan (another Joan), Sue & Mary. We really don't follow any type of format, just jump in anytime and anywhere.
I am slowly getting my blog up and running, and Kevin (oldest Stepson) has been such a great help with this. I am going to have before, during and now pictures on there. Going to try and do some recipes as well. Also if Joan, Sue or Mary want to catch up on these daily mails, I have them on my blog now.
Wanted to thank everyone for the great ideas this week on being more frugal. This day and time we can all use any and all good ideas.
That is about it for today, I'm still on Cloud 9, cannot believe I am now only 9.4 pounds from my goal of 180.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Rhonda, thanks so much for my new book on quotes, you saved me, :>)
I don't believe in perfection. I don't think there is such a thing.. Reese Witherspoon
Don't try to be perfect, but do try and give it the best you can.
Hugs to all,
Joan on the 3rd. row

No comments:

Post a Comment