Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Saturday Morning After Weight Watchers.

 
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:02 AM
Subject: Saturday Morning After Weight Watchers.

Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
 
First off I just want to say how very proud I am of not only the third row, but the entire group.  We are ''rockin & rollin" with the weight loss and the activity.  BTW, want to report that after I came home from the meeting, and got Bob what he needed I went to the Mall and did two trips, taking every single corner.  So I have gotten in activity and steps as well.
 
I for one cannot wait to get the rest of the story on our new goal.  If we have people walking in the A.M. & and then those in the P.M. when it gets time for the ''big'' walk with the Low fat head cheese, we will do that together, am I correct about this? 
 
I didn't see Sharilyn nor Betty there today.  Don't know if I just missed you guys, or if you were actually not there.  Let me know if you need today's notes.
 
That is it for now.  Good Luck Clare with the MRI today.
 
See Everyone LIGHTER,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment