Sunday, March 29, 2009

How did we get there? 03-29-09

Good Morning W.W.F.F.,
NO MATTER WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU MAKE SOMEBODY
HELPS YOU. Althea Gibson, Tennis Player
Thanks Rhonda for the wonderful book of quotes, and almost as soon as I opened the book the above quote caught my eyes.
We can't much of anything all by ourselves. Especially our weight loss journey . We need support from other sources. Again, thanks to all of you I have stayed with this journey. If it were not for this great group on Saturday and our wonderful leader, I would have been gone a long time ago. But, the support we give one another, it is just amazing, and I do think the word is getting out about what a great Saturday morning group we have, due to....has anyone noticed how many people are there on Saturday morning at 8 a.m??????
I think we all at some time or another wonders, ''how long can I keep this up". Well, to be a Lifetime member, I would say a Lifetime. :>) It's just good eating habits, getting in activity. Things if the entire country was doing we would not be having this obese problem. Its not rocket science, but from time to time I do think we try and make this much harder than it has to be.
So think about who or what has helped you alone this weight loss journey, and say thank you. Hope everyone has a great Sunday, and lets start this new week off on the right note.
Make it a Lighter week,
Hug,
Joan 3rd. row.

No comments:

Post a Comment