Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Thursday

 
 
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:20 AM
Subject: Thursday

Good Morning My W.W.F.F.,
 
Here we are at Thursday again, getting closer and closer to weigh-in day.  Did you make any goals last Saturday for this week?  Remember, we don't have to be perfect, just persistent.  We know we are going to hit some potholes alone the way, the key is to move out of that pothole, and move on. 
 
I have always been told, ''you don't want to look too far down the road".  I think in our health journey, its okay to look further down the road.  Whatever you/me/we did to mess up last week, we don't have to repeat it this week.  If your week has not been that great, don't look at it as, ''well, I've messed up, I'll not go to w.w.'s this week".  Get to your meeting, there is no one standing at the door with a stick saying, ''either you weigh in or you get hit". Our meetings are where I have gotten the strength to keep going on, and I so look forward to them every Saturday morning.  Show up, cause you never know what you  might miss.  Be seeing you from the 3rd, row.
 
Wishing everyone a great day,
Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment