Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Tuesday

 
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:20 AM
Subject: Tuesday

Good Morning W.W.F.F.
 
I hope everyone had a good day yesterday, and if for whatever reason you may not have had a good day, remember TODAY IS A NEW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I found this quote and I wanted to share it with you all, it got me to thinking, which is a scary thing to happen. ha
 
Think  0f the person you were 6 months ago.  Envision the person you want to be 6 months in the future.  Be that person today.
 
At first I didn't know if this would work as far as our weight loss journey, but it does.  I thought back six months ago I was preparing for my second surgery for that year.  Even though I was going to the gym five days a week, my eating was off track.  My excuse and the things I told myself to make me believe it was alright to be eating that pint of ice cream; Was I'm  going into the hospital, and I deserve whatever ''trigger'' foods I can get.
 
By Thanksgiving I had fallen so far off the wagon,  that I was ready before Christmas to forget about trying to lose weight all together.  Good news is something, just before the first of the year clicked inside me.  Now I am envisioning the person I can become, both body size and just by being a better person.  It may take six months, and it may take longer.  As for the weight issue, its going to always be there, so I am going to always be a work in progress.  :>)
 
I keep thinking what Lisa B. quotes so often, ''if it were easy everyone would do it".  I do have to wonder now if all those times I had heard my Dad say, ''if its worth having, its worth working hard to get it".  A healthier body, better eating habits all these things are worth working hard to accomplish.
 
Keep up the good work, and if anyone has fallen off track, now is the time to get right back on track.
 
Wishing everyone a great day,
 
Hugs,
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment