Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fw: Tuesday night, but this is for Wednesday.

 
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: Tuesday night, but this is for Wednesday.

Hey Weight Watchers, buds.
 
We still have power, but like Cara it keeps dimming.  Cara your breakfast sounds awesome. 
 
You know its as if something just woke up in me at the beginning of this year, telling me, ''THIS IS YOUR YEAR, DON'T SCREW IT UP"!!!!  I am just so grateful that I have you all my wonderful Weight Watchers Friends to come alone with me on this journey.
 
BTW, when I get to my 200 pound mark, my goal I set just for myself, I want the wave done on the 3rd row.
 
Hugs and warm wishes to all,
Joan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:21 AM
Subject: RE: Tuesday night, but this is for Wednesday.

Good Morning Joan,
 
Hope you still have power.  Who knows how much longer we will have, it keeps dimming.  Not going to the office today (I did go it yesterday) due to so many trees down out here, however I was still up at 4:15 and did 2 miles on the treadmill (that was until the power dimmed and was thrown off of it) then I went to the man powered elliptical for 45 minutes. So I have 5.30 miles logged on the pedometer.  
 
It is nice having the morning just to myself!  Up and worked out, showered and made myself an awesome breakfast.  3 egg white omelet wit peppers, onion, spinach and fat free cheese - 2 points and VERY tasty - nice change from my oatmeal. It is so true you can find creative ways to make your favorites WW friendly, it just takes some creative thinking and extra time.  
 
I am so proud of you!  You have kicked off the New Year with a bang and not only have you done well you have encouraged the rest of us to kiss ass and take names along the way.  THANK  YOU! 
 
Take care! Cara
-----Original Message-----
From: Joan McAdams [mailto:joanmcadams@insightbb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:00 PM
To: Lisa Bajorinas; Liz Waters; Randy K Barbee; Rhonda
Cc: jenny gelles; kroh02@insightbb.com; Lisa
Subject: Tuesday night, but this is for Wednesday.

Good Wednesday Morning Ladies.
 
I'm sorry I'm doing the e-mail a day early, but this way you will be sure to get it, that is unless the internet goes down
 
Today my sister (Ruthann) and I got the living room painted, so yes, the snow and ice kept us very busy.  As a rule and I thought of this when Randy mentioned ''they are bringing pizza in today".  We always order pizza at least one time when Ruthann is in town, but not this time, I took the flatout bread and made us our pizza, and it was truly wonderful and with everything I had on there, it was only 7 points for the entire thing.
 
Let's face it ladies, we can fine new ways to have those foods we love, we just have to give it a little thought.  Getting to our goal is doable and it can be done, its been proven by Rhonda and Dana both, and Cara, and if I left anyone out I'm sorry.  But we can do this.  Again, WE ARE WORTH THE EFFORT IT TAKES TO GET HEALTHY.
 
Still candy free.
 
Hugs to all, I'm sleeping in tomorrow, may not get up until 5:15  ;>)
 
Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment